I CAN COOK VEGAN
MOSKOWITZ, ISA CHANDRA
Vegan cooking is always in season
From the publisher
Isa Moskowitz learned to cook from cookbooks, recipe by recipe. And after a few decades of writing her own cookbooks, she knows what the people want: easy-to-follow instructions and accessible ingredients.
I Can Cook Vegan is for cooks of all stripes:
- The Just-Born, Brand New Cook
- The Tried-and-True Seasoned Cook Who Is Tofu-Curious
- The Busy Weeknight Pantry Cook (this is everyone)
- The Farmers' Market Junkie Who Looks at All the Pretty Colors
- The Reluctant Parent to the Vegan Child
- For Anyone Doing Vegan for the Animals
- For Anyone Doing Vegan for the Health
Each chapter is a building block to becoming a better, more competent cook. The book teaches readers to cook the way someone might learn a new instrument: master a couple of chords, and then start to put them together to form songs.
Each chapter starts with a fresh mission, and readers will cook their way through pastas, salads, sandwiches, bowls, sautés, sheet-pan suppers, and sweets--more than 125 recipes!--until they are ultimately the Best Cook Imaginable.
Do Good, For Yourself and For Others
And remember - a portion of every sale goes to fight childhood hunger. So go ahead, unlock your culinary genius!™
— Chef Scott
NOTE: Please allow 5-10 business day. If that seems like a long time ...?